jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

IMPROVEMENTS

I wish I could get a better house, the one I´m living is not big enough for us to live, we need some more spaces; and the rent is too expensive, my friend Caroline took me to this other house and it´s almost as cheap as the last apartment we used to live, there are enough windows all over the house.


Our house is really small, it is not as modern as other many houses in the neightbordhood, my wife and I think the rents are very high, that´s why we started to look for another house.

The one we are living in it has only one small bathroom which is not enough for my big family

In the other one there are two bathrooms big enough and really beautiful.

I Really wish our bedrooms were bigger and more confrotable, with enough light from the outdoor

Our kitchen is too small and there isn´t enough space to move on.

I´d like a big one with plenty of cabinets and some more windows

I reallly do hope you agree with me in the fact we need to get an improvement in our house.

Thank you so much, have a nice day!!

No hay comentarios: